Unbroken Bonds, Forever Loves.
I just love the weekends, but I must say I love my darlings more. I had a great time with them, having a nice picnic at the Botanica Garden. Loads to laugh on, took pictures. Is just that we didn't catch up much. Let's do this again soon.
It actually made me realise that, sometimes people come and go in your life. And most of time they don't return because we, ourselves don't bother to maintain. I'm just glad that I've still got my darlings. And gratefully that we are still close, though not as close as before, but at the very least we texted, msn and twittered each other. I hope from 10, 20 years from now, we can still go picnic and have a lot of fun.
I love you guys so much. (Pictures in facebook!)
Loved and take care.
It actually made me realise that, sometimes people come and go in your life. And most of time they don't return because we, ourselves don't bother to maintain. I'm just glad that I've still got my darlings. And gratefully that we are still close, though not as close as before, but at the very least we texted, msn and twittered each other. I hope from 10, 20 years from now, we can still go picnic and have a lot of fun.
I love you guys so much. (Pictures in facebook!)
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home